Untitled Post

posted May 2, 2013, 2:52 PM by Dennis James

Saturday, April 27th- 2:00 Looks like the weather is going to coooperate and we will have our first Stewart Park drum circle of the year. We will be in our usuall spot unless the wind off the lake is too cold. If so, we'll be in the grove, so watch for us on the way in. Of course if the forecast is wrong and the weather is not so cooperative, we'll wait for another day. It will be posted here if we cancel-- but here's hoping we don't have to !!! If Sat. is cancelled we will be at the Foundation of Light Sun. the 28th from 5-7pm.

Check for last minute postings or cancellations before you leave home. Hope to see a lot of members this weekend.

Keep on drumming!